Meridian Destination Management System
These modules are part of the Meridian Destination Management System. Modules in the system include:
- State of the art Reservation Systems for all levels of properties
- Dynamic Golf Play & Stay Packaging Modules
- Micro-Site Display Management System – Content Management for Client Members
- Customer Service Module – Rapid & Efficient Module for E-mail Inquiries & information disbursement
- External Broadcast E-mail System for marketing newsletters
- Internal Broadcast E-mail System for staff, members, and affiliates
- State of the art web site tracking packages
- Customer Review Mechanism
- Event Calendars
- Password Management Module
- Time Management System & Payroll Calculation
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Media Library
- Project Management System
- Integrated Staff Calendar System
Corporate Goal: To empower the local DMO to retain its dominant role in the on-line marketplace in the face of growing competition from large scale entities like Expedia and Travelocity to well organized and locally financed web sites featuring tourism information.
Destination Management System is comprised of a robust suite of products which are essential
to the effective management of a DMO in today’s highly competitive on-line marketplace. The system
is designed for all sizes of organizations and allows the DMO to offer valuable reservation & customer
relationship management services for all sectors of the tourism industry. Our proprietary reservations
and ticketing system enables your organization to customize exactly which products to offer, how to
display and feature them, and even how to rank them.
All of the Meridian family of products can be deployed onto the DMO’s member web sites. In order to effectively and efficiently deploy strong centrally managed directives, our organization has built our product line with flexibility in mind.
Unlike the software programs currently deployed at most DMO`s, the Meridian system is 100% fully integrated and each component has the capacity to communicate with every other component.